Friday, July 10, 2009

Need New Gadgets

recently got both my phone and ipod touch stolen from my car - broken-hearted - sad - told my mom - mom told dad - dad gave RM2k - YAY!~ i can get a new iphone (phone + ipod touch). waited patiently for iphone 3gs to tap into Malaysia so i can get iphone 3g at a cheaper price. i wanna get a 16G one so i can put in all my favorite songs and videos and Aps.

4th July 2009 - needed to sign property agreement form - waited mom at the lobby playing with wei yee and sis - tried some piggy-back experience - sis swing her leg like she's 6 years old, happily laughing. but in fact she's 20 now. got myself in trouble, i can't support the weight she has... i think she weighs 60kg at least + the momentum, i could be handling 120kg at that time. legs felt too weak cos hadn't been playing soccer for a while - face fall flat to the ground. lost part of my front tooth - and thanks wei yee for keeping my tooth in her new purse. you are sweet girl keeping part of me everywhere you go!

went to see dentist after lunch ( i could hardly eat!), with my nose and mouth swollen. doctor says he gotta remove my kernel? or veins so that i will not get infected by bacteria. hmm... cost rm950 - so now, can't get iphone. left ipod touch (2nd gen). well. whatever. i can still put in my songs and videos and play around with my aps anyway. who cares getting an iphone when a phone get easily outdated and phased out. so. Rm950 for dental + RM1200 for ipod touch. still need to spend rm150 from my own pocket... sob sob




No comments: